Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Novel Report: October 27-November 2, 2013

I'm always a big fan of keeping track of the books I read so I created 'The Novel Report' to help me do just that! If you have any comments about books I'm reading or will read, leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you think!



Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

I heard so many great reviews for Second Chance Summer and I was NOT disappointed. You can see more of my thoughts in my review!


The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin
I just finished this book yesterday and it was so delightful! As a photography student, I really enjoyed the photography aspect in this book. Really wonderful and review to come...tomorrow, actually!



I'm still being slow at reading my books. Blame it on the weather or school, but I wish my reading would get back to normal! Lately, it seems all I want to do is play Candy Crush and watch New Girl.

Bunheads by Sophie Flack

I honestly have not gotten very far in this book. I'm maybe on the third chapter? It sounds very interesting but I'm not sure if I can get into it.


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
YES, I am still reading this book! I really need to get a move on because I need to finish this book for my independent reading assignment in two weeks and I've only read 32 pages! I'm going to make myself not read anything else but this for the next week. I HAVE to finish this.



The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson


Tell me - what are some books you've been reading lately? Have you read any of the books on this week's list? If so, what did you think of them? Speak your mind in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment